07.2012 | After Effects Plug-in | English | WinALL | 25.1 MB
Zaxwerks 3D Flag can generate realistic flags, banners, and pennants within After Effects. You can use any layer (image, movie, animation) to color the flag and determine its shape. You may also choose from a variety of included flagpoles or add your own. Customizing how your flag moves is easy. Not only can you animate the flagpole, you may set Wind Speed and Direction or specify Gravity. The flag itself can be stiff or limp, depending on the parameters set in the 3D Flag Editor.
Whether you’re looking to create a flag high atop a pole, abanner hanging from a window, or a dramatic background image, 3D Flag can generate the imagery you’re looking for.
- Turn your images into flags, pennants, and banners
- Use the Flag Editor to display the animation in real-time
- Make your flag starched or elastic, thin or tall
- Control wind speed, wind direction, and gravity
- Creating multiple versions for your scene is a snap
- Animate your flagpole for further realism
System Requirements (Windows):
- Windows XP service pack 2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Pentium 4 or better
- Quicktime 7.4 or higher
- Host: Adobe After Effects CS3 – CS6 (for the AE plug-in).
For After Effects CS6, turn off the Disk Cache feature in After Effects to avoid update issues.
3D Flag AE Version 2.0.1 Update:
- Compatibility with After Effects CS6.
- Improved real-time renderer.
- New interface for real-time Flag simulation.
UL.to | RapidGator | BitShare | Extabit | Ryushare