14.08.2012 | Multilingual | Video Editing | WIN | 95.39 MB
vReveal 3 for Windows is the best solution to manage and fix the videos from your cell phone, HD camcorder, digital camera, or any other video device. It sharpens, it brightens, add fun effects, it twists and twirls and tweaks and steadies your video to crystalline perfection. vReveal 3 Premium with Panorama gives you HD video processing, saving to MP4 (H.264) format, and one-click panoramas from video in full resolution. Plus, you get no watermarked logos on your videos, and no advertisements.
vReveal features an adaptation of the CSI-style “super-resolution” video enhancement technology behind Ikena, MotionDSP’s high-powered forensic software used by law enforcement and intelligence agencies. The Enhancement Technology Powering Ikena >>
• Import and enhance HD video (up to 1080p)
• Stabilize, Brighten, Sharpen, and more with One Click Fix
• Save to high-definition (HD)
• Special effects: Black & White, Vivid Colors, Glow, and more
• Remove grainy video noise with Clean
• Import various popular video formats (MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MTS, WMV, 3GP, FLV, ASF, and more)
• Manage and organize your videos in a gallery
• Save to video formats including Windows Media (WMV), MJPEG AVI, Uncompressed AVI and MP4
• Built-in YouTube and Facebook uploader
• Create amazing panoramas
• Edit your videos with easy to use start and end titles
• Import videos directly from your memory card
• Quickly find what’s in your clips using vReveal’s lightning fast scrubbing
• Trim accurately with film strip
• Organize your clips into convenient and easy to find events
What video formats are supported?
.MOV, .MP4, .MPEG, .3GP .AVI, .MPG, .ASF, .WMV, .MKV, .MTS, M2T, ASF, FLV
With the free version of QuickTime installed on your system, vReveal can also play .MOV, MPEG 4, and .3GP files.
If you have a file you’d like to enhance that is not included in these formats, installing a freely-available video codec pack can increase vReveal’s compatibility with other video formats.
New in vReveal 3
vReveal 3.0 is released in conjunction with the launch of AMD A-Series Accelerated Processing Units (APUs), and it is extensively optimized to take advantage of their powerful parallel computing capabilities.
vReveal’s new “auto-panorama” is a revolutionary new feature for creating stunning panoramas from video. Almost any panning video clip can be automatically transformed into high-quality panoramic image and posted to Facebook in one click.
The new release also features a completely redesigned user interface, up to 179% faster performance for HD video processing on A Series APUs (compared to Intel’s Sandy Bridge chips), and a signature one-click video fix, allowing users to automatically stabilize, color-correct, and sharpen video in any format.
Minimum System Requirements:
vReveal will run on almost any PC, laptop or desktop, regardless of whether you have a graphic processor unit (GPU) or not. While vReveal just needs a Windows PC to run, it has been programmed to use the tremendous parallel processing power of OpenCL enabled AMD GPUs and CUDA-enabled NVIDIA GPUs.
- Operating System: Windows 7 (recommended). Windows XP, Vista compatible.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU or better.
- Memory: 2GB RAM.
- Hard Drive: At least 60MB of free space.
- Microsoft .NET Framework: Version 3.5 SP1 or newer.
Minimum System Requirements for Optional OpenCL GPU Acceleration:
- GPU: AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon HD Graphics or AMD Radeon HD Graphics with support for OpenCL 1.1. For detailed list of supported cards, see here.
- GPU memory: GPU Memory: 256MB or higher for processing up to 720p video, 512MB or higher for 1080p video.
- ATI Catalyst 11.4 Update Driver (8.841) or newer driver.
Minimum System Requirements for Optional CUDA GPU Acceleration:
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce with CUDA: 8-series, 9-series, 200-series, 400-series, 500-series.
- GPU Memory: 256MB or higher for processing up to 720p video, 512MB or higher for 1080p video.
- Driver: NVIDIA GeForce 263.06 or newer driver.